Here is another super easy recipe that can be an addition to any meal, for breakfast or for an appetizer. Scroll to the bottom for variations on this recipe.
- 1 Container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 12 ounces of your favorite cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbls Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
Slightly flatten the biscuits and add 2-3 chunks of diced cheese inside and seal them well. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet. Brush the top with melted butter or olive oil. Sprinkle on the parmesean cheese and Italian seasoning.
Bake at 350 15-20 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Pepper Jack Cheese – replace the parm cheese with cheddar (or another yellow cheese) and replace the Italian Seasoning with Taco Seasoning
- Bleu Cheese – omit the parm, substitute melted butter for olive oil, and sprinkle ranch dressing mix instead of Italian seasoning
- Longhorn – substitute cheddar for parm, melted butter for olive oil, and sprinkle chili seasoning mix instead of Italian Seasoning