What a fantastic recipe and presentation!
Dr. Pepper Cupcake Recipe List of Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup boiling Dr. Pepper
- Cream the butter and add the brown sugar.
- When well blended, add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Add the chocolate, slightly cooled
- In a small bowl, add one teaspoon of the baking soda to the buttermilk.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the flour mixture and the buttermilk mixture to the butter mixture
- Add the vanilla. Finally add in the Dr. Pepper.
- Pour into cupcake molds and bake at 375-degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 1/3 C soft butter
- 3 C confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 C dark cocoa
- 4 Tbs heavy cream
- 1 tsp freshly…
View original post 56 more words